TT Website Forum
old forum - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: old forum (/showthread.php?tid=18337)

old forum - the old man - 24-11-2014

I had a look at IOMTT forum its like going into an empty house so strange

RE: old forum - captainsparkledotcom - 24-11-2014

Ha ha!
Very strange indeed!
Have just posted on another thread that they're still getting new members!!

RE: old forum - warrior - 24-11-2014

They'll have been telling people at the show to sign up to the site in order to receive 'exciting updates' by email, like the detritis we all used to get.

RE: old forum - y2blade - 24-11-2014

I only knew the "Official" forum was closed as I was chatting about the TT with a guy on the stand at the show..he told me the forum was closing down...hence I logged in here...forgot I'd joined this one years ago, good job i have a little book I write my passwords in lol.

This forum could be better than the official one, it might help keep the trolls at bay as the other lot admin was a joke with no real interest in moderating the forum

RE: old forum - Steady the Edward - 24-11-2014

That's the sad thing because they are top of the list on Google and it says official, they will always get first pull at newbie's so a big plus for the official travel accommodation providers and the like ,Regency .ust be doing a dance at loosing us

RE: old forum - Kimbiker - 24-11-2014

Back here after a 4 year break....hello all.

RE: old forum - c iom tt - 24-11-2014

I still cant get my head around it. A commercial website like that needs as many 'hits' as it can get to sell advertising space. Its a bit like a high street shop not letting its customers through the front door.

RE: old forum - scaramanga - 24-11-2014

(24-11-2014, 09:36 AM)Steady the Edward Wrote: That's the sad thing because they are top of the list on Google and it says official, they will always get first pull at  newbie's so a big plus for the official travel accommodation providers and the like ,Regency .ust be doing a dance at loosing us

anyone who books via regency have too much money or must be first timers 
unless you have left it late and getting 1 off the held back ferry places its easier and cheaper booking direct regancy are very overpriced and also the reason why so many cant get sailings the want regancy take a job lot and only give them back when they cant aell them

RE: old forum - cpt_pants - 24-11-2014

(24-11-2014, 10:43 AM)c iom tt Wrote: I still cant get my head around it. A commercial website like that needs as many 'hits' as it can get to sell advertising space. Its a bit like a high street shop not letting its customers through the front door.

Me either, it makes no sense at all. The IOM Government moves in mysterious ways.

RE: old forum - H2pots - 24-11-2014

One thing, if you are a complete newbie and you put into Google "isle of man tt forum" this site comes up second