TT Website Forum
New to TT - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New to TT (/showthread.php?tid=19955)

New to TT - 3ddy - 09-06-2015

Hi

I'm new to this forum so any information would be gratefully appreciated. I was hoping to go to the 2016 TT and was wondering how I go about booking? Can I take my motorbike over with me? There'll be about 8 of us. Would this be a problem when booking?

Thanks

Ed

RE: New to TT - Stroller - 09-06-2015

Book soon.... Eight people on one bike might be a problem though!

RE: New to TT - Boltonswanderer - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 07:16 PM)Stroller Wrote: Book soon.... Eight people on one bike might be a problem though!

Big LOL to that Stroller.

Welcome to the forum 3ddy.

RE: New to TT - 3ddy - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 08:33 PM)Boltonswanderer Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 07:16 PM)Stroller Wrote: Book soon.... Eight people on one bike might be a problem though!

Big LOL to that Stroller.

Welcome to the forum 3ddy.

Thanks guys! Do I just search for any website or are there only certain places that do it?

RE: New to TT - Malcolm - 09-06-2015

GO to the Steam Packet website - HERE as a starting point to get some idea on ticketing etc.

There is a section specifically for TT2016 bookings etc - HERE

RE: New to TT - Stroller - 09-06-2015

And what do you want to stay in? Hotel, homestay, camp site?

RE: New to TT - 3ddy - 10-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 09:56 PM)Stroller Wrote: And what do you want to stay in? Hotel, homestay, camp site?

We were all thinking of camping. As it's our first time going we thought it would be easier to camp

RE: New to TT - Steady the Edward - 10-06-2015

The ferry crossing is the BIG problem , many sailings have been showing as booked up from the start of booking , but if money is no object go to Regency Travel they are getting to the stage of controlling every thing , but it is at a cost , I was on the TT taster this year returning on thursday evening on the Mananin to Liverpudle and there was only about 80 bikes and half a dozen cars , and they are showing no places left on that sailing for next year ??? sure I don't think so

RE: New to TT - runningbear - 10-06-2015

as usual steam packet magically find more capacity.last year wasnt going tt and booked 2 weeks before and got sailing ,despite fact it said no space for days on end.going manx this year ,3 of us booked in feb .have to say price lowest i paid for 20 years by booking twilight sailing.145 quid .very happy with that.

RE: New to TT - 3ddy - 10-06-2015

Excellent I'll do that. Thanks very much

RE: New to TT - numptydad - 15-06-2015

nothing to do with your actual question, but I envy you as a first timer, it's like nothing you can imagine, just you see, and I don't need to wish you a good time, that's guaranteed.

Dave