TT Website Forum
Host Saiger Critical - Positive Update - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+--- Thread: Host Saiger Critical - Positive Update (/showthread.php?tid=29443)

Host Saiger Critical - Positive Update - Malcolm - 26-07-2020

[Image: CemeteryCircuitLogo.jpg]

Horst Saiger Critical

[Image: HorstSaigerCritical.jpg]

RE: Host Saiger Critical - captainsparkledotcom - 26-07-2020

Best wishes to Horst, I don't know him but he comes across as a really great guy.
Get well soon.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - ago/mh1967 - 26-07-2020

+1 such an enthusiastic and talented rider. Always smiling.
Get well soon.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - dommyman - 27-07-2020

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Horst

RE: Host Saiger Critical - AntG - 28-07-2020

Met him at the marshals supper at TT 2019, really friendly guy who lives and breathes racing, the sort of guy who makes racing the great sport that it is. I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - Rednine - 28-07-2020

I have not met Horst personally but I have seen him race several times and wish him all the very best and a speedy return to excellent health. My thoughts with Horst and to his family.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - milestone 11 - 29-07-2020

Sounds like total brake failure at turn 1 according to Red Bull site. Thoughts are with you Horst.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - Malcolm - 01-08-2020

From Saiger Racing

" Hello everyone

Yesterday we reached a milestone 👣. Horst has opened his eyes and doesn't need to be ventilated anymore 🙌!!!

Today we were able to talk to him for the first time. We were incredibly happy! Horst is totally confused and ′′ full on drugs ′′ by the many medication, and yet he is the old man again. The mattress is too soft.... He needs his green smoothies.... He has to fly to the Isle of Man for a few days to go to the pressure chamber there... He is already looking forward to his comeback again... and I should check out his emails if something came from Macao there - he still has to register. In two months he'll be fit again, he said...

However, there are also some things that worry us - but we are not thinking about them right now, but are delighted that HE is back.

Thanks for thinking about us, the countless kind words and of course for the numerous orders of t-shirts, we were really flooded and Horst will be very happy 🙏❤️.

Thank you very much for your support during this difficult time, Tamara & Co "

RE: Host Saiger Critical - Poistive Update - Rednine - 02-08-2020

Fabulous news, thank you Tamara. Keep it up Horst we are all right with you, top guy.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - Poistive Update - Smokin Haddock Racing - 02-08-2020

Super news. Wish him the best in his recovery.

RE: Host Saiger Critical - Positive Update - Revvin rich - 05-08-2020

What excellent news it looks like he's on the road to recovery all the best to Horst and his family and friends