TT Website Forum
Fan of the year - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fan of the year (/showthread.php?tid=5768)

Fan of the year - Anonymous - 27-09-2007

Ok something different and its not me who reckons they are fan of the year? eg how many road race they have attended this year. sorry no riders are allowed to reply or mechanics or sponsers only spectators.

- Kev from RRS.Com - 27-09-2007

- alf885 - 27-09-2007

Woefully behind I'm afraid;

TT (Best weather 2007)
S 100 (Best burgers at an event @ Stadium Corner!)
BSB Oulton Park (doesn't count really but nearly as wet as the UGP)
UGP (Wettest event 2007)
Scarborough Gold Cup (Better than BSB)

alf

- alf885 - 27-09-2007

Oh nearly forgot; and best forum of the year..............TT Website

- Baylon McCaughey - 27-09-2007

(does a part time rider count?? :oops: )
Since the first race meeting of the year, at Mondello Park (s/c), the only meeting i missed was Athea!, I have attended all short circuit (national and clubmans) and all road race here in Ireland, only when a short circuit and road race clashed, i attended the road race meeting, reason for non attendance at Athea, was after 13 days in IOM TT, i was both finacially and physically drained!
This weekend is the 2nd last meeting of the year , and it is at mondello, with the last being at the Sunflower in October at Bishopscourt, and all being well, i hope to be at both.
Any wonder no one can get me at the weekends!

- Kev from RRS.Com - 27-09-2007

Not bad going Baylon Lol

Kev

- thewitch - 27-09-2007

Flattery will get you everywhere, Alf...
2 Jurby Roads and 1circuit: marshalled all but one shift at the TT, rode on the early morning practice bus, watched at the Pre-tt, Steam Packet Races and Southern100, marshalled every shift at the Manx, went across for the Bob McIntyre Classic meeting at East Fortune, to the Ulster for the JDF, so never saw any racing! and off to the Jock Taylor Memorial meeting at Knockhill this weekend.
HAD A BALL!

- crazy blanket - 28-09-2007

Well this was my worst year for attending road races due to work committments but I still managed:

Pre season mtgs @ Kirkistown and Bishopscourt

TT races
Bush (marshalled there)
Skerries
Dundrod
UGP
Killalane
and fixed up with leave for the Sunflower

Very poor show by comparison to my previous years attendances. :shock:

- Noddy - 28-09-2007

In the halfpenny place...but thankfully (and most of them on a 250 single! :wink: )
Cookstown
Tandragee
Bush
Skerries
Kells
Mid Antrim
Killalane

- Anonymous - 28-09-2007

Hey its like Baylon could be the Winner up to now? me if i win the lottery i will purchase a motor home and stop in Ireland all summer North and South and drink the black stuff in between the road races Lol Lol Lol

- crazy blanket - 28-09-2007

Good thinkin pykey...and if you do then I can be your 'tour guide/minder' for a small fee......like 250k per year Lol

- Kev from RRS.Com - 28-09-2007

crazy blanket Wrote:Good thinkin pykey...and if you do then I can be your 'tour guide/minder' for a small fee......like 250k per year Lol

Hah, I'd do it for 249k per year :wink:

- nutty slack - 29-09-2007

If you need a PA when you win the lottery - I come cheap!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin