TT Website Forum
You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ (/showthread.php?tid=7083)

Pages: 1 2 3

You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - cargo - 18-07-2008

You get a letter from the very lovely Caroline and the equally lovel Ann telling what race numbers you have Yahoo Yahoo

They can give me number 999 for all I care ...................

#79 Ultra-lightweight

#108 Junior

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - live42day - 18-07-2008

Numbers Junior 87
Ultra-lightweight 70
Gives you something to chase Cargo!

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - thewitch - 18-07-2008

So, who's who and what's what... anyone else share their numbers?

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - sticky - 18-07-2008

...despite still being skint after the TT I've booked the boat because I can't stand the thought of not being there Rolleyes

Going over 7pm boat out of Liverpool on tuesday of practice week and coming back monday after race week. I'll be poking around with my camera and notebook looking for Gloucestershire riders to pester for the local papers Tongue

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - Tel - 18-07-2008

Sam Dunlop #2 Lightweight, #46 Junior.

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - kmckay - 19-07-2008

#51 Senior
#60 Junior

yee haw! can't wait!

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - The Bag - 20-07-2008

you really know when the Manx is getting near, cos we start to use this forum instaed of just the TT one Bonk
3 weeks and 5 days till I head to Heysham!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
GAME ON
Russ

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - Jan Grainger - 20-07-2008

The Bag Wrote:you really know when the Manx is getting near, cos we start to use this forum instaed of just the TT one Bonk
3 weeks and 5 days till I head to Heysham!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
GAME ON
Russ
'bout time I met you too Russ. Am really looking forward to a get to gether.
Jan

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - cargo - 20-07-2008

Jan Grainger Wrote:
The Bag Wrote:you really know when the Manx is getting near, cos we start to use this forum instaed of just the TT one Bonk
GAME ON
Russ
'bout time I met you too Russ. Am really looking forward to a get to gether.
Jan

NO Jan you need to stay away from this man he will force feed you dangerous calorie filled scones with cream and jam and never ever venture into the "Scone Palace" you may never get out.

smilie

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - Jan Grainger - 20-07-2008

Oh NO!!!! This must be the same Scone Palace my daughter has already told me about. Whew....thanks for the warning Cargo. lol.

Jan Grainger Wrote:Oh NO!!!! This must be the same Scone Palace my daughter has already told me about. Whew....thanks for the warning Cargo. lol.

Yes Jan thats the very place
STAY AWAY FROM IT

Anyway as ex road racing toy boys go Russ is a bit second rate compared to some Wink

Anyway as ex road racing toy boys go Russ is a bit second rate compared to some Wink
[/quote]
I get your drift, mate!!! It's just that Russ has been posting on this site for as long as me and I pictured him as being a real level headed, distinguished motorcycling gentleman. Wait till I tell Justine!

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - boakesey - 20-07-2008

cargo Wrote:[
Yes Jan thats the very place
STAY AWAY FROM IT

As Jan is heeding the above warning, may I volunteer to take my life into my own hands and deputise for her in sampling said edibles - purely in the name of scientific research, of course - and reporting back to the Safety Committee on their efficiency etc. Rolleyes

I promise to complete a full risk assessment before proceeding to said venue - including the required preliminary visit - and will eat ALL scones entirely at my own risk. If necessary, I will also take a suitable marshal with me to ensure my safety at all times and will do my best to ensure that he/she does NOT succumb to the temptations on offer.

Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy........
Wink Wink Wink

Only if you have completed in 6 scone eating sessions in the previous 13 months AND have proof.............you will also require insurance.

Mind you last year was a bad one for scones..............I myself a scone eater with over 30 years experience didn't get one single scone not even a glimpse of one............excuses were made but none were satisfactory............and this year I need low fat diet scones

smilie

cargo Wrote:Only if you have completed in 6 scone eating sessions in the previous 13 months AND have proof.............you will also require insurance.

Mind you last year was a bad one for scones..............I myself a scone eater with over 30 years experience didn't get one single scone not even a glimpse of one............excuses were made but none were satisfactory............and this year I need low fat diet scones

smilie

[Image: eatsconerb7.jpg]

[Image: evelinebearcepittsburghsl4.jpg]

Proof enough?
I've been training for this for years & years....
.... which explains my svelt-like figure - NOT!!!
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

Fastest cakes in the TT / MGP / world.....?

.......S......C......O....N.....E...........!!!!!!

My mate Kev has just asked who the Currant champion is, btw?

PML!

[Image: 09_29_52---Scones--Jam-and-Cream_web.jpg]

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - thewitch - 20-07-2008

Low fat diet scones... pshaw!smilie
As a fully qualified marshal, Boakesey, I will be happy to supervise... and to test the afore-mentioned, full fat, jammed and creamed scones... bring 'em on, I say Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
em...see you there, Jan?

thewitch Wrote:Low fat diet scones... pshaw!smilie
As a fully qualified marshal, Boakesey, I will be happy to supervise... and to test the afore-mentioned, full fat, jammed and creamed scones... bring 'em on, I say Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
em...see you there, Jan?

Clotted cream, perhaps......oooh Cargo, it really does sound tempting......Nah, I'll leave it to you and Boaksey, Helen!

RE: You know the Manx is getting VERY near when........ - thewitch - 20-07-2008

Looks like the ball... or the scone .. is in your court now, Russ...smiliesmilie