TT Website Forum
NORTON NEWS - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: NORTON NEWS (/showthread.php?tid=7949)

NORTON NEWS - Rocket Man - 27-05-2009

Can't seem to find out anything about how the Norton is going in practice.

Any updates, please post here.

Thanks

RE: NORTON NEWS - David Griffiths - 27-05-2009

Rocket Man Wrote:Can't seem to find out anything about how the Norton is going in practice.

Yes, the psychic powers of the TT Press officer are obviously a little below par at the moment! Yahoo

RE: NORTON NEWS - Splashdown - 28-05-2009

David Griffiths Wrote:
Rocket Man Wrote:Can't seem to find out anything about how the Norton is going in practice.

Yes, the psychic powers of the TT Press officer are obviously a little below par at the moment! Yahoo

Thank Goodness. I thought it was me! I know the TT is a little late this year, but predicting practice times?

RE: NORTON NEWS - moog1 - 28-05-2009

NickJ Wrote:
David Griffiths Wrote:

Thank Goodness. I thought it was me! I know the TT is a little late this year, but predicting practice times?

Talking about being late, when did theTT last start the week after Whitsun Bank Holiday?

RE: NORTON NEWS - Rocket Man - 29-05-2009

Thats why they call me Rocket Man.
Always ahead of the rest!!!!!!smilie

RE: NORTON NEWS - Rocket Man - 02-06-2009

How's it goin' then?

Is it holding it's own?

RE: NORTON NEWS - MV - 02-06-2009

Er ask young Dunlop and stand well back!

RE: NORTON NEWS - MV - 03-06-2009

I was in the paddock this morning and caught the sight (and oh so wonderful sound) of the Mortn being worked on and reeeeeeeeeeved. Wow
It didnt seem to me that the guys were very happy with it, but could be mistaken

It was very strange to see that huge truck and awning for one bike and a spare chassis!

This was especially after seeing the Relentles TAS set up!
That resemebled a dealers showroom!

Does anyone have any news of what is going oin with the Norton?

Michael Dunlop seemed to be suggesting on Manx Radio that the engine is a bit flaky(?)

RE: NORTON NEWS - DCLUCIE - 03-06-2009

Got as far as Braddan tonight.

RE: NORTON NEWS - Rocket Man - 05-06-2009

Maybe they should get Hislops Norton out of the museum?

RE: NORTON NEWS - Tomcat - 06-06-2009

Really inspires the supposed relaunch of the brand doesn't it Pigfly

RE: NORTON NEWS - DCLUCIE - 06-06-2009

Hey come on, look at what happened to Guy last year, everyone has problems and with the little time they have on the course due to Michael having to qualify the other bikes. I am sure they will get it right if they allow it to go out. Lets hope they do.

RE: NORTON NEWS - Rocket Man - 08-06-2009

Did it start?
And did it finish?

RE: NORTON NEWS - David Griffiths - 08-06-2009

The Norton is only eligible for the Senior, not the Superbike race, so the answer is no on both counts today - hopefully Michael may get a run on it on Friday. Incidentally, on a Norton theme, I was watching at the end of Cronk y Voddy today, and spotted Trevor Nation spectating there. Later I was strolling past the Noorton awning at the paddock, and there he was again!

RE: NORTON NEWS - John Foster - 08-06-2009

David Griffiths Wrote:The Norton is only eligible for the Senior, not the Superbike race, so the answer is no on both counts today - hopefully Michael may get a run on it on Friday. Incidentally, on a Norton theme, I was watching at the end of Cronk y Voddy today, and spotted Trevor Nation spectating there. Later I was strolling past the Noorton awning at the paddock, and there he was again!

Cue the Southern Irish National Anthem?

RE: NORTON NEWS - larryd - 09-06-2009

Thin ice there, John!

Yahoo