Martin Bullock to sponsor three riders in his 30th MGP
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Martin Bullock to sponsor three riders in his 30th MGP
[Image: martinbullockheadshot.jpg]

Martin Bullock is to support three riders in what will be the 30th anniversary of his first involvement with the Manx Grand Prix this year.

Despite some reservations and considerable mind-searching over the winter, he has decided to continue as the leading local individual sponsor at the 2018 event.

Commenting, he said:

’Mikey Evans gave us a record-breaking Manx in 2017, which would have been the perfect time to leave the stage.

’A wholesale change of attitude is needed from the sport’s organising body (Auto-Cycle Union). The event is hard enough emotionally without the culture of bullying and general disinterest that has been displayed towards us all in recent years, and it must stop.

’I’ve decided to take one year at a time and, very dependent on the changes that are desperately needed, Martin Bullock Manxsport will run Dave Quine again this season, under my late mother Olive’s scholarship, on Supertwin and 600cc mounts.

’He will also compete at Jurby and the Southern 100. Dave was very unlucky not to win last year’s Newcomers’ race, so he has certainly earned a second season.

’Brendan Fargher will be joining us in 2018. He has purchased our Kawasaki ZXR600, which he will run in our colours, and we will provide the 750 Suzuki that Mikey [Evans] rode last year.

’Brendan will ride at Jurby, Billown and selected other meetings, but our main focus will be the Junior and Senior Manx.

’He is a big talent, and we are looking forward to working with him and improving him.

’Finally, for now, to surprise everyone who knows that I don’t really enjoy the TT, I’m delighted to announce that we will be supplying Mikey Evans with a Supertwin for the 2018 TT.

’We had such a great year with him in 2017 so I really wanted to be involved with him again.’

Martin Bullock has one further space for a third rider at the Manx GP, to be announced at a later date.

[Image: iomtodaylogo.jpg]
11-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Website Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
RE: Martin Bullock to sponsor three riders in his 30th MGP
This guy deserves a medal the amount of riders he has helped to manx gp glory is exceptional keep it going ! 6
17-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
RE: Martin Bullock to sponsor three riders in his 30th MGP
Sorry about the six big fingers
17-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Find Reply