Motorcycle Sport Podcast
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
Motorcycle Sport Podcast
I came across a relatively new podcast the other day when looking at Twitter. It's called Chasin' The Racin' and is recorded by Dom Herbertson and Chrissy Rouse and appears to cover all motorcycle sport, including road racing obviously with Dom on board.

I have to admit I haven't listened to it yet so can't vouch for it, but Dom is usually good value in his interviews so I reckon it will be entertaining.

Link to their page is here: http://motorbikepod.libsyn.com/ but I'm sure it can be found on most podcast apps.

Today's episode (number 12) says it's the last of the first series. Hopefully it will continue soon.

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
12-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Find Reply
BrianW Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Motorcycle Sport Podcast
It is a good listen, 2 north east lads chewing the fat, all aspects are covered in an ad hoc style, but it can be a bit sweary so best not put it on for a family meal. issue 12 is the current one and they will continue in a couple of weeks when the BSB round has been run - worth a listen if you have a spare hour.
12-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
(12-04-2019, 03:52 PM)BrianW Wrote: It is a good listen, 2 north east lads chewing the fat, all aspects are covered in an ad hoc style, but it can be a bit sweary so best not put it on for a family meal. issue 12 is the current one and they will continue in a couple of weeks when the BSB round has been run - worth a listen if you have a spare hour.

I listened to episode 12 over the weekend and Brian has it spot on.

The swearing does result in money being put into a "swearbox" which is being donated to the William Dunlop Foundation so that is a good thing too!

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
15-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Find Reply
chris4652009 Offline

Threads: 5
Thanks for the heads-up, I listen to podcasts in the gym.
The eurosport motorbikes one is good too "full throttle"
21-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
BrianW Offline

Threads: 1
If you haven't heard podcast 19 can I urge you all to do so, it is so funny, Alan Carter is the guest, but again, don't listen with your maiden aunt or grandkids.
30-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Find Reply