TT STAR OFFERING CORONAVIRUS RELIEF
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT STAR OFFERING CORONAVIRUS RELIEF
[Image: HillierVideo-Offer.jpg]

TT Race winner James Hillier is offering up the services of his motorcycle accessory business, yourmotobike.co.uk, to help those whose lives are being affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.

Hillier, who was due to ride for the OMG Racing squad in their debut TT appearance this year, took to his James Hillier Racing Facebook page to offer his company’s 24- and 48-hour postal service to send care packages to those in need.

It comes after the 35-year old tried sending a supermarket delivery to his isolated grandparents, only to find that the heightened demand meant that the next available delivery slot was ten days away.

As a result, Hillier is offering to prepare, pack and send groceries and essential goods to those in isolation, as well as doctors, nurses, police officers and other essential workers who may me stretched during these unprecedented times. As he adapts his yourmotobike.co.uk business to the assist in the pandemic, he’s also urging other businesses to do the same and offer services to help out.

“If one person takes me up on it then it’ll be worthwhile” Hillier said. “We need to work as a team to get through this – the country has to unite.”

Hillier also hit out at those that have been panic buying. “If you’re one of those people who are bulk buying then shame on you, it really is selfish. Try and think of other people and look after everybody” he added.

The Ringwood-based rider finished his video post on a positive note, encouraging people to stay upbeat through this difficult period.

“There is a light at the end of the tunnel, it’s not all doom and gloom, we just need to work together and support each other and we’ll get through it. I have a tool I can use to help others, I have time and I want to utilise that and help people.”

For further information about the service, email info@yourmotobike.co.uk or call 01202 810480.

Watch the full video below:

21-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Website Find Reply
ago/mh1967 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: TT STAR OFFERING CORONAVIRUS RELIEF
Hats off to you James. Top man.👍
....today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.
22-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Find Reply
JAT Offline

Threads: 5
I echo that comment, top lad James
22-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
Well done James a proper gent we need a lot more like you to help us get through this crisis.
23-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Find Reply
BRADDAN OAK Offline

Threads: 21
Good of you James, you and your family and all forum members stay safe.

23-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
Very well said James and I hope you may have some volunteers who present themselves to assist.

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
23-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Find Reply