Nigel Hansen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nigel Hansen
Does anyone know whatever happened to Nigel Hansen. We got to know him quite well over the years he was at the Manx, but I have nothing about him for ages.
04-03-2001, 11:23 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Nigel Hansen
Yes, we remember Nigel. He used to work off shore till the the season started then travel the circuits in his luxury bus ? Last we heard he had gone back to live in South Africa but that was ages ago. Nice lad Nigel.
04-03-2001, 03:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's the fella - Team Putty Tat Racing!

I wonder how I could get in touch with him?
04-03-2001, 10:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

i was speaking to nigel a couple of days ago.if you would like to get him to get in touch let me know and i will give him a call.
06-03-2001, 03:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cheers Alan.

He might not remember me, but he will remember my Dad, Dave Phillips. We met him at the UGP in about 1990 I think and we stayed pally with him for quite a few years. I think my Dad pit signalled for him a couple of times.
06-03-2001, 06:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would like to know what had happened to him. Is he still involved in roadracing ?
07-03-2001, 01:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

he still has his bus and his bikes but hasn't been racing for years.he went off to university to get a degree and is now in the process of getting his commercial pilots licence(if i ever hear the words "good morning this is captain hansen" i'm jumping off the plane parachute or not). he has made some noises about racing but thinks the bikes will be in the forgotten era class by the time he gets round to it.
08-03-2001, 09:18 AM