Manx Grand Prix in need of better marketing, say organisers
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Manx Grand Prix in need of better marketing, say organisers
A great thread..!! And we all have opinions... Now, I suspect that there are people that are only interested in the Classics, and there are some that love it all... changing the schedule won't affect those that love it all..(like me and I bet most of you..!)... But will that change bring more or less revenue to the Island..? I am not sure...

OK, yes there are many many race enthusiasts that do not know much about the IOM, the TT, the MGP and all the other awesome racing events..! The word needs to be spread..!!!

As far as racers for the Classics... well, I think the rules really help.. having some of the TT Stars race in the MGP is a draw in of itself..! And as the current racers go.. well true, some do not want to compete with the TT Stars, while others think of it as bragging rights.! And because the Classic bikes well... do not always finish... there is a chance of a good finish and actually "beating" a TT Star.. well those are stories to tell the Grandkids about..!

Cheers..!!!

Ron - Long live the TT and MGP..!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012, 07:47 PM by Gstarron.)
28-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manx Grand Prix in need of better marketing, say organisers - by Gstarron - 28-02-2012, 07:45 PM