Newcomers Race Tuesday 1st Sept
choke Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Newcomers Race Tuesday 1st Sept
Very well said about the bonds Icon_lol
But serious, you made a very good point, and I think Many of us are very glad this special event is still alive and kicking!
As for me the Classics are not main event, though i still prefer 2 stroke over 4 Bike2Bike2Bike2, I am more interested, in the newcomersclasses.
As a true TTfan i am more aware of how difficult it is to them, to run this event unexperienced. The Manx offers them plenty of playground before that step up, and i love this kind of view.
to me racing is all about talents to shine through, looking at the future of roadracing, and especcially the TT.
Classics are a different breed, they attract different kind of visitors, and its great fun for competitors,
but in the end mostly the high profile racers and top end prepared bikes runaway with the prizes.
No offences, but the way the Manx is run is a perfect way for up and coming racers for years to come.
The Classics bikes will remain the same for decades, lovely, briljant, but in the afternoon i see those upcoming talents mostly on very low budgets bikes, show their class!
This combination makes the whole event perfect!
01-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Newcomers Race Tuesday 1st Sept - by numptydad - 01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Newcomers Race Tuesday 1st Sept - by choke - 01-09-2015, 10:15 PM