COWARD JOINS PREZ RACING TEAM FOR TT 2019 CAMPAIGN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
COWARD JOINS PREZ RACING TEAM FOR TT 2019 CAMPAIGN
[Image: JamieCoward1.jpg]

The ambitious Isle of Man based PreZ Racing team has secured the services of Jamie Coward - one of pure road racing’s most respected new wave of competitors - for the 2019 and 2020 Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy.

He is set to pilot Raceways built YZF R6 and YZF R1M Yamaha machinery in the two Monster Energy Supersport Races, the RL360 Superstock, the RST Superbike and PokerStars Senior TT Races.

The PreZ Racing squad will also return to the Southern 100 and are quietly confident that the amiable Hebden Bridge racer can improve on his strong performances to date, which include an eighth place finish in last year’s Senior TT, and lead the Yamaha challenge at the TT Races. They will also race for the team at the other main international races including the North West 200 and Ulster Grand Prix.

Yorkshire’s Coward, twice the TT Privateers Championship runner up, also enjoyed a strong Classic TT meeting in August, scoring second place finishes in the Bennetts Senior and Locate.im Junior Classic TT races.

He has a fastest TT Mountain Course lap of 128.877mph and a best placed TT finish of seventh, which he achieved in the 2016 Bennetts Lightweight TT Races.

Speaking recently about securing the former Newcomers A Manx GP runner up’s services for the 2019 and 2020 Isle of Man TT Races, PreZ Racing Team Owners John and Zandra Preston said:

“We are delighted to have Jamie riding for the PreZ Racing team next season. He is such an easy rider to work with and always wants the best for the team. His determination to succeed is second to none, and we believe the Yamaha package will provide him with some top class finishes next season.”

He continued:

“Although we’re a small outfit, the team behind the scenes work really hard to achieve and maintain the high standards required to make Jamie’s job enjoyable whilst out on the track.”

Coward is looking forward to linking up with the Isle of Man based outfit again and said:

“I am really happy to confirm that I’ll be riding for PreZ Racing on the Yamaha R1 as well as the R6 next season.  The team is only small but is very well run by John and Zandra Preston. I am really looking forward to getting my teeth into the Yamaha R1, and believe the bike will really suit my riding style. After a few years of development, the bike now looks like a good package.”

[Image: TT2019hdr.jpg]
05-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
COWARD JOINS PREZ RACING TEAM FOR TT 2019 CAMPAIGN - by Malcolm - 05-12-2018, 03:28 PM