All the best everyone!
roadracer Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
All the best everyone!
Just a quick post to wish all those taking part in the MGP a safe and enjoyable week's racing; shame that practice week ended how it started (cancelled!!), it's been a "challenging" week in respect of the weather and I hope anyone left relying on tonight's session for qualifying laps is looked upon as sympathetically as possible by the organisers. I've been lucky and got 8 laps in 4 nights, (although I've withdrawn my 750 and opted for the 600 only due to lack of practice time) but I know some others with 2 bikes to qualify must be struggling. Fingers crossed, most of next week looks ok on the long range forecast, I reckon we all deserve something better than this! Just so long as Keith McKay's butt doesn't come past me on the first lap this time, the first I want to see of him is in the beer tent smilie smilie smilie
This also seems a good opportunity to thank all those who are marshalling, especially those who must've signed up in the last few weeks, as numbers were looking distinctly dodgy not so long ago- so cheers guys & gals! We couldn't do it without you!
See u all in the beer tent Friday smilie Tongue
Mike Noble J54 S47
23-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
All the best everyone! - by roadracer - 23-08-2008, 08:17 PM