** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Exclamation  ** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
TT Champions Nick Crowe & Mark Cox are presently undergoing medical treatment in the UK and require urgent financial assistance to help with current and ongoing expenses.

[Image: nickjump.jpg]

Rosie & Haley at the Sulby Glen Hotel are looking for serious volenteers who can aid in any or all of the following fundraising ideas:
  • Nick Crowe benefit night - ticket sellers and any helpers

• Donations of memorabilia etc for an online auction.

• A sidecar outfit for a TT course push, Darren Hope and Dan Sayle will be starting this push off. Further volunteers are needed. Helpers also required. It will be a white fairing and stickers and names spaces will be for sale soon, and also at the Manx Radio Portacabin on Onchan Head next weekend.

• Kevin Ford from 3FM has kindly volunteered to take part in the parish walk for the fund. Pledges of sponsorship can be sent direct to Kevin at kevin@three.fm

• Frank Mitchell has offered to hold a quiz night at the Sulby Glen Hotel.

For further info please contact Rosie on - 01624 897240 / 07624 431249 or Haley on - 07624 243060

Email Here

Get on that phone NOW
Email the girls with a pledge, a donation, or item for auction
Offer your time to aid the families of these two racing heroes

Other notifications, updates and general information related to this effort will be posted here
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 12:37 PM by Malcolm.)
17-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities ** - by Malcolm - 17-06-2009, 09:23 AM