Hill: New Yamahas and big screen debut
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hill: New Yamahas and big screen debut
Tommy Hill is counting down the days until he gets his first chance to test with the Swan Yamaha team. However, first he is preparing for his big screen debut in the forthcoming I, Superbiker movie which is to be released in March.

Over to Tommy:

"I had a good break over Christmas and New Year, but the days are ticking away to Brands Hatch that's for sure. I have been working hard on my graphic design work as I don't get as much time during the season and that has kept me busy and my feet firmly on the ground.

"I have been speaking a lot to the team and they are feeling really positive after spending some time in Italy building the new Yamahas, so that has got me fired up and I am so excited to just get out there and get testing as soon as we can. It has been great motivation and the training gets upped from here so I am at my peak performance level ready for round one and testing.

"We have the press screening of the new I, Superbiker movie this week and it is going to be amazing to see BSB on the big screen. I have seen a few clips already and for a rider it is weird watching another rider and how they deal with the different situations by comparison. I am really looking forward to it, as I know it is going to be dramatic and I think it will really show what it is like from our perspective. I know lots of fans have been asking about it; there will be exclusive previews at the MCN Show at ExCeL at the start of February and then it will be released in March. Hope to see some of you at the Show!"
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
18-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Hill: New Yamahas and big screen debut
[Image: isuperbiker.gif]

24/01/2011 - The exclusive press screening took place on the 20th at the fantastic Notting Hill 'Electric Cinema' with James Ellison, Gary mason & Tommy Hill plus the shy & David Vanian, the iconic singer of The Damned was present as he wrote the movie score!

Read about the movie and much more by visiting the official website - HERE
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
24-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Website Find Reply