Irish Ago Racing MGP 2011
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Irish Ago Racing MGP 2011
Support Irish Ago Racing at Manx Grand Prix 2011 and get your name on the race Bike. All this for a minimum donation of £10.00gbp I will be running 2 Honda VFR 400,s , One in the Lightweight Race and One in the B Class of the Post Classic Race. To Run at MGP 2011 will cost in excess of about £3,000.00 gbp which includes £813.00 entry fees. Your donation is very much appreciated and you can donate more than £10.00 if you wish.
You can make your donation as a gift through pay pal at the following e mail address ago10tt@yahoo.co.uk. Your name will appear on one of the race Bikes and also on a Sandwich Board which will be shown outside the teams awning in the paddock. If you wish i will open a page on my website listing and thanking those involved in MGP 2011. I would like to realise at least 50 people between both bikes as this will mean we can make them a little bigger ( the names i mean). Thanking you in anticipation yours great fully Kevin Ago Murphy Irish Ago Racing........... http://www.irishagoracing.com
13-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Website Find Reply