Irish Ago Racing MGP 2011
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Irish Ago Racing MGP 2011
[Image: irishagohdr.jpg]

Support Irish Ago Racing at Manx Grand Prix 2011 and get your name on the race Bike

This year (2011) it is my intention to enter two bikes in the Manx Grand Prix. I will be running 2 Honda VFR 400's , One in the Lightweight Race and One in the B Class of the Post Classic Race.

To Race at the Manx Grand Prix, it will cost in excess of approximately £3,000.00 Sterling, which includes £813.00 entry fees.

If you would like to help me out with a little financial assistance to enable me to complete the MGP with two sound bikes and sufficient support facilities including consumables, you can do so by contributing through the Paypal system (details further down the page).

In return for your financial assistance, I will ensure that :
  • You will have your name appear on one of the race Bikes
  • You will have your name appear on a Sandwich Board which will be shown outside the teams awning in the paddock.
  • I will also open a page on my website listing and thanking those involved in my Manx Grand Prix efforts in 2011

I would like to try and realise at least 50 contributors names on both bikes. This will mean that we can make them appear a decent readable size on the fairings.

You can make your donation as a gift through the PayPal facility by using the following email address:- ago10tt@yahoo.co.uk

Your donation is very much appreciated and any amount of money you can donate is greatly appreciated. There is no limit to the amount you can donate however may I suggest that donations of £10.00 or more are the most beneficial in view of transaction and bank charges that may apply.

[Image: paypalhdr.jpg]

Click on the PayPal panel immediately above to go to the PayPal site

[Image: irishagoheadshot.jpg]
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours greatfully,
Kevin 'Ago' Murphy, Irish Ago Racing.
23-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Website Find Reply