TT 2011 DVD
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
TT 2011 DVD
I have just received a copy of the new DVD review of the 2011 TT.

It is FOUR HOURS long and has had me enthralled all morning, my wife bringing me cups of coffee.

These Duke DVDs get better every year and I think that anyone purchasing this new DVD is getting value without any doubt.

A perfect souvenir of a very good TT year. The camera work is fantastic and this slowmo is certainly a special way to see the stress and strain on suspension, tyres and in some cases fairings.

Dear Murray Walker did his bit for the Milestones lap and there is lots of filling pertaining to the TT as a whole.

FIVE STARS !!!!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2011, 12:11 PM by ian huntly.)
20-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Chris Maybury Offline

Threads: 1
RE: TT 2011 DVD
I'm ordering a copy when I get back to the UK. (If Ian says it's good then it must be good).

I will also order a copy of a film that I saw way back in the '50s, "The Right Line". I watched the 16mm film one evening at the Farnborough Technical College. Seeing the determination on Bob McIntyre's face when setting up his engine made a lasting impression on me.

It was during last year's MGP that Bill Snelling reminded me that Duke Marketing had the film on DVD. Sadly, I have only just got around to doing something about it.
***A Balanced Meal is a FULL PINT in Each Hand***
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011, 06:55 AM by Chris Maybury.)
21-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Find Reply