F C Moore Team Holland International Road Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390

Will be bringing Riders over to the S100 and MGP in 2012, There will be four at the S100 and Seven at the MGP. All but one will be a newcomer to the World famous IOM racing. All of the Riders are competitors from the IRRC series in Europe.

Today one of the Riders Peter Hiejmans will be doing a presentation in Holland on how to travel to the Isle of Man and it is hoped that this might tempt a few more to make the trip over.

Here is Peters Blog Extract

I have decided to only race on the FC Moore Honda 600 in 2012, and the trusty Kawasaki ZX10R is for sale now. That way I am sure that I have enough budget for 2012 and I hope to replace it with a 400cc machine. Riding the 600 only will get me better set up for my main goal namely racing at the ManxGP. Having a 400 extra to enter the lightweight class would be even better since then I have twice as much practice time and 1 race extra. Besides the Manx we are racing at the Southern100 also and doing 4 out of the 5 rounds of the International Road Racing Championship.

Since fundraiser evenings here in the Netherlands are almost never done, no one is interested and will turn up, I have to look at other options to get in touch with people. So this sunday I will be guest for a travel company, at an information day for people who want to visit the IOM TT. Hopefully I can give them a good insight about road racing and to make them all excited to visit the event. In Februari both me and fellow dutch road racer Michael Hofman have a spot at the largest bike show in our country. So we can present ourselves as the only riders to race at the Isle of Man since ages. In 2003 Mathijs vd Wal was the latest who raced at the TT and a Dutch rider who last raced at the ManxGP I don’t have any clue? If anyone knows I would love to hear that, cause I tried to find out at the ManxGP site but haven’t succeded yet. Then it will be March soon again and I am trying to get a weekend over to the IOM to do some sighting laps of the mountain course. And also to ride some laps with the FC Moore Honda again.

So to end for now I wish everyone happy holidays and a healthy new year!

[Image: peterheijmanshdr.jpg]

Read more of Peters' Blog by clicking on the Site Logo above
18-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Website Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
RE: F C Moore Team Holland International Road Racing
(18-12-2011, 01:59 PM)Malcolm Wrote:

Will be bringing Riders over to the S100 and MGP in 2012, There will be four at the S100 and Seven at the MGP. All but one will be a newcomer to the World famous IOM racing. All of the Riders are competitors from the IRRC series in Europe.

Today one of the Riders Peter Hiejmans will be doing a presentation in Holland on how to travel to the Isle of Man and it is hoped that this might tempt a few more to make the trip over.

Here is Peters Blog Extract

I have decided to only race on the FC Moore Honda 600 in 2012, and the trusty Kawasaki ZX10R is for sale now. That way I am sure that I have enough budget for 2012 and I hope to replace it with a 400cc machine. Riding the 600 only will get me better set up for my main goal namely racing at the ManxGP. Having a 400 extra to enter the lightweight class would be even better since then I have twice as much practice time and 1 race extra. Besides the Manx we are racing at the Southern100 also and doing 4 out of the 5 rounds of the International Road Racing Championship.

Since fundraiser evenings here in the Netherlands are almost never done, no one is interested and will turn up, I have to look at other options to get in touch with people. So this sunday I will be guest for a travel company, at an information day for people who want to visit the IOM TT. Hopefully I can give them a good insight about road racing and to make them all excited to visit the event. In Februari both me and fellow dutch road racer Michael Hofman have a spot at the largest bike show in our country. So we can present ourselves as the only riders to race at the Isle of Man since ages. In 2003 Mathijs vd Wal was the latest who raced at the TT and a Dutch rider who last raced at the ManxGP I don’t have any clue? If anyone knows I would love to hear that, cause I tried to find out at the ManxGP site but haven’t succeded yet. Then it will be March soon again and I am trying to get a weekend over to the IOM to do some sighting laps of the mountain course. And also to ride some laps with the FC Moore Honda again.

So to end for now I wish everyone happy holidays and a healthy new year!

[Image: peterheijmanshdr.jpg]

Read more of Peters' Blog by clicking on the Site Logo above

In 1984 my friend Peter Bosman & I raced in the one and only Historic TT on Aermacchis - he on a 250 and I on a 350 Metisse.

I do not have a current address for him.

In those days the KNMV made very strong efforts to stop him riding at the TT - it was, they said, too dangerous!!
18-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Find Reply