BSB 125 For William Dunlop in 2012
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BSB 125 For William Dunlop in 2012
[Image: wdunlophdr.jpg]

William Dunlop will again make an early season assault in the British 125 GP Championships in 2012, with the 26 year old Ballymoney rider linking up again with Mark Kneen of KRP Racing.

William, who has tackled the two stroke British Championship before, has penciled in the first six rounds of the 2012 series, with the addition of continuing the remainder of the season, should finances allow.

Already, William has agreed terms to ride for a second season in the Wilson Craig Honda stable with the North West 200, Isle of Man TT, and Ulster Grand Prix his main priority.

KRP Racing will supply William with one of their British Championship winning machines for 2012, but right now, Dunlop needs an overall sponsor for his British Championship assault.

William Dunlop -

"I decided to have another go at British Championship racing in the 125 class next year after I spoke to Mark (KRP) who said he would supply me with a bike as long as I could get the backing to run it. It’s all down to getting the money together but I hope to be able to get enough to do the first six rounds this year. Racing at BSB level really sharpens up your riding ability and I think that I can carry that over onto the roads, where I really feel I can make an impact at the likes of the North West, Isle of Man TT, and Ulster Grand Prix.

I will again be riding for Wilson Craig Honda in the Superbike and Supersport class's on the roads this year, but I may not be making as many visits to the Irish National events in 2012 should this BSB deal all come together. Like I said, I need a backer to help me get this project off the ground, but I intend making the best of it this season one way or another".

The six events that William has penciled in for the 125 British Championships are.........

Brands Hatch - 9th April
Thruxton Park - 15th April
Oulton Park - 7th May
Snetterton - 27th May
Knockhill - 24th June
Oulton Park - 8th July

[Image: krpracinglogo.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012, 03:27 PM by Malcolm.)
07-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Website Find Reply