TT 2013
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
TT 2013
Looking at all the wonderful machinery on show at the Manx I wonder why the TT no longer has an interest in the History and the Nostagia of the TT..
The Manx GP can get all the Suzukis and Yamahas from way back and Ago Murphy has shown me a nice pic of the Moto Guzzi V-8 at the Jurby Show......
2013 is the 50th Anniversary of the Return of the Gileras vis Scuderia Duke.........I still think we should have one over in June even it remains static with a few start-ups to thrill the oldies like me !!

The MANX GP HAS DONE VERY WELL TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT TURN OUT AT JURBY....CAN THIS BE REPEATED IN JUNE NEXT YEAR ?????

Or will the Manx becomethe Classic Festival we will all attend next year to see the parades and the memories ??

It is extremely sad but after 65 years loyalty to the TT I see the Manx GP emerging as the true festival incorporating the love of the sport and less emphasis on money.....

I have throughly enjoyed the Manx up to now thanks to the technology and feed back from a lot of riders and spectators I have befriended recently. I used to attend the Manx and even entered riders but my allegience was with the "Big One" in June. But now, thanks to my new group of friends I feel I will be at the Manx in 2013.............But also the TT of course !!! ....................I'll have to re-mortgageyet again !

Any opinions to guide me please ???
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
26-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Website Find Reply