MGP Supporter Club T T Course Bus Trip
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
MGP Supporter Club T T Course Bus Trip
[Image: manxgphelifundhdr.jpg]

The Manx Grand Prix Rescue Helicopter Fund Raising Bus Trip around the FULL T T COURSE, is this Saturday 17th November.

The purpose of this bus trip is to raise funds to bring over the much needed two rescue helicopters for the Manx. It is not just a coach load people out to get drunk. There are approx 10 seats left for anyone who wishes to help this worthy course.

The Bus trip starts from the home of the MGP Supporters Club, "The Sulby Glen Hotel " and returns there about, 11.30pm leaving time for those who wish to return to Douglas or carry on to Ramsey.

This is the last bus trip I personally will be organizing, I took over the bus trip, when it was dropped by another organisation, however over the years other non fundraising Bus trips have sprung up and I no longer feel it is practical to ask people to attend two Bus Trips.

I am disappointed, as we all have so much fun on these days out, but I will continue to raise as much money as I can for the MGP Supporters Club and Rescue Helicopter fund. Thank you for all your support for the Manx Grand Prix Bus Trip in the past.

Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2012, 02:28 PM by Malcolm.)
12-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Website Find Reply