TT Races 2013
MsAbs Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
TT Races 2013
Well i have Treated my man to a 3 day trip to the TT Races from the
6th June-9th June 2013 Staying at what looks very Different the Snoozebox and Got the VIP Tickets for the Final Race Day on the 8th June
(Expensive but i hope they will be worth their weight in Gold) The whole VIP Day sounds great....We Fly out on the wednesday the 6th from Gatwick... what i would like to know is there Taxi's Available at Ronaldsway Airport? Do you need to book upfront? How long is the Journey from the Airport into Douglas and how much... My other option is to have a chauffer there! to pick us up! This is a special Birthday Gift to my man as he is in his Big 50 Year... He loves the Motorbikes and has never seen the TT Races... His Legend is Carl Fogarty (Ducati & Honda Bikes) It would just be great if he gets to speak to him or even just get a Autograph...
03-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
Lee Offline

Threads: 11
RE: TT Races 2013
Hi,
Here's a link to the Isle of Man guide regarding transport. http://www.iomguide.com/taxis.php
Your journey to Douglas will take you about 20mins?
Enjoy your TT!
05-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Find Reply
MsAbs Offline
Just Getting Started

(05-01-2013, 05:02 AM)Lee Wrote: Hi,
Here's a link to the Isle of Man guide regarding transport. http://www.iomguide.com/taxis.php
Your journey to Douglas will take you about 20mins?
Enjoy your TT!

Thank you Lee.. Smile

05-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Find Reply
MsAbs Offline
Just Getting Started

Hi All again.... Does anyone know of a private Chauffeur Service who can pick us up from the Airport! on the 6th June and take us to Douglas,where the Snoozebox Accomodation will be for the TT Races,and links would be great... Thank you to Lee who gave me a link for Taxi transport/iomguide.
05-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
(05-01-2013, 03:24 PM)MsAbs Wrote: Hi All again.... Does anyone know of a private Chauffeur Service who can pick us up from the Airport! on the 6th June and take us to Douglas,where the Snoozebox Accomodation will be for the TT Races,and links would be great... Thank you to Lee who gave me a link for Taxi transport/iomguide.

I will enquire of a friend next week if there is a Private Chaffeur Service, there probably is, but I would think it will be very expensive. There are always taxis at the Airport, ok you may have to wait 10-20mins, but you will get one.
05-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Find Reply
MsAbs Offline
Just Getting Started

(05-01-2013, 11:50 PM)chris Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 03:24 PM)MsAbs Wrote: Hi All again.... Does anyone know of a private Chauffeur Service who can pick us up from the Airport! on the 6th June and take us to Douglas,where the Snoozebox Accomodation will be for the TT Races,and links would be great... Thank you to Lee who gave me a link for Taxi transport/iomguide.

I will enquire of a friend next week if there is a Private Chaffeur Service, there probably is, but I would think it will be very expensive. There are always taxis at the Airport, ok you may have to wait 10-20mins, but you will get one.

Hi...That will be really good of you,The nice things you require in life do not come cheap! theses VIP Tickets alone cost a lot of money and that was not including the Accommodation at the Snoozebox...I just want this whole 3 days to be Perfect,Yes i did follow a link that someone kindly gave to me to look up for taxi's! that will of course be my second choice if i have no luck with a professional service of a chauffeur...Who must be registered and qualified,look forward to you're reply..

06-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
The only chauffeur driven service on the Isle of Man that I am aware of can be found via the link:- http://www.theexecutiveschoice.co.uk/

On their website, you can pre-book and also obtain a fixed quotation for your intended journey.

Malcolm

06-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Website Find Reply
MsAbs Offline
Just Getting Started

Wink  RE: TT Races 2013
(06-01-2013, 12:19 PM)Malcolm Wrote: The only chauffeur driven service on the Isle of Man that I am aware of can be found via the link:- http://www.theexecutiveschoice.co.uk/

On their website, you can pre-book and also obtain a fixed quotation for your intended journey.

Malcolm

Hey Malcolm
Thankyou! yes found them...All booked
12-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Find Reply