PBM Offer MotoGP Equipment For Sale
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
PBM Offer MotoGP Equipment For Sale
[Image: pbmgphdr.jpg]

Following on from their three year tenure as Britain's only representative in the MotoGP World Championship, the Paul Bird Motorsport Team is offering for sale the various machinery, spares, transporter and garage infrastructure as it is now surplus to requirements.

The four unique PBM MotoGP machines as well as two Aprilia ART machines are available and are expected to attract a lot of interest so once such interest has been established, whether it be for a single bike, or any of the other equipment, the PBM Team will decide what to do with them along with the comprehensive spares and engines packages.

Also available is the various pit, garage and workshop equipment including wheel racks and garage boardings, plus the custom-built trailer unit, transporter and truck, which are suitable for two or four wheeled applications.

All serious enquiries with regards to viewing by appointment only should be sent to Stuart Bland, Team Co-Ordinator on 0044 (0) 7798 833867 or via Stuart.Bland@pbm.uk.com.

Having won the title this year, the PBM Team will continue in the 2015 MCE British Superbike Championship once again with reigning champion Shane 'Shakey' Byrne and Stuart Easton on board the Kawasaki ZX-10Rs.    

[Image: pbm-motogpbike.jpg]
10-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Website Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: PBM Offer MotoGP Equipment For Sale
I guess we wont be seeing these on Ebay anytime soon!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
17-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Find Reply
Lee Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Big rider transfer.
Let me know if PB signs Micky and is putting him on one of his CRT bikes...
I'll go and book my ticket ASAP Smile

( http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/motogp/p...-for-sale/ )
27-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Find Reply