Has the entry list changed since the licence requirements have.
Kursaal Flyer Offline

Threads: 37
Has the entry list changed since the licence requirements have.
I have been led to believe that the entry level requirements for the Manx have changed over the last few years, the main one that you must now have to compete in at least 6 meetings in each year before you enter. I was told this was to cut back on a number of riders that would do the Manx and treat it like a holiday and virtually then do nothing else the rest of the year. If this correct has this had an effect on the those that had been doing it for years on this basis ?
The adding six meetings to your racing year if you are not already doing them adds a lot of unexpected cost .
Old enough to know better, young enough to have given it a go ! Icon_cool
24-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Website Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Has the entry list changed since the licence requirements have.
its not a unexpected cost if you allready know you have to do them to get your mountain licence its not just the manx but also the tt its actualy the mountain coarse
but basicly what you say is right
it was brought in to stop the once a year racers so to speak but the idea was to have more experience rather than turn up race rusty on such a dangerous course
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2014, 05:08 PM by scaramanga.)
26-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Has the entry list changed since the licence requirements have.
And a good sensible shout I would have thought ,

27-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Find Reply