Luppy is a Top Gun
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Luppy is a Top Gun
[Image: mgplogo2015.jpg]

Gavin “Luppy” Lupton is excited to announce that this year he will be riding for Top Gun Racing.

Team owner and ex TT racer, Wurz Cox has been busy over the winter months building a competitive Honda CBR600 for Gav to use at his disposal.

Top Gun Racing has grown in size over the last few years and will once again be running South African rider Allan Jon Venter in this years TT and Classic TT. Meanwhile, Gavin will be focusing on the Junior and Senior Manx Grand Prix as his main event.

Other outings hope to see him at Scarborough for the Ian Watson spring cup as well as a return to Horice and Terlicko in the Czech Republic and fter a year away, he is also hoping to make a return to racing in Ireland again at selected rounds.

The Otley racer had this to say;

"I cant thank Wurz enough for giving me this opportunity to ride in his team. Along with exceptional bike preparation, the help and advice he has given me has been second to none. I’m also happy to be back riding a Honda again and can’t wait to get out on the bike get and get to grips with it.”

Wurz commented;

"We are really glad to have Gav aboard, he has impressed me with both his passion to ride and his impressive results. Watch this space, 2015 is going to be a belter!"

The team are hoping to go testing in early April in order to have both rider and machine ready for the first road race of the year at the Spring Cup at Oliver's Mount.

[Image: gavinlupton1.jpg]

Photography credit: Northline Photography
13-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Website Find Reply