Scrutineering Stickers
Evilkinevil-15 Offline

Threads: 4
Scrutineering Stickers
Hi All,

strange request, but there is a bit of background.

The old man has a collection of old bikes, range from BSA A10's an old Harley and various other assembled old tat. The jewels in the collection are 3 Ducati singles, 250cc, (think there are 2 Widecase and 1 narrowcase) In race trim. In December 2012 He managed to burn down his workshop, causing extensive damage to the collection, tools, the lot went up. Over the last few years he has been slowly building his machines back up, from the ground up, mainly via ebay as not a lot of the Ducati's were salvageable, as aluminium and magnesium seem to not tend very well in fire. He's almost there and the new fairings are about to go on. I've got him various graphics/stickers and numbers, but the one thing that is missing was the scrutineering stickers.

You know the type, cheap, sometimes handwritten/signed little rectangular or circular stickers.
Can anyone help locate or point me in the direction of where to get some? Doesn't need to be official or I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, just to make an old man happy.
Happy to pay for them or postage

Thanks
01-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Find Reply
smokey125 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Scrutineering Stickers
This is about the best idea I could come up with! http://www.staples.co.uk/inkjet-labels-a...ber=421663
You would have to check the size they come it a huge range of sizes! It’s what I think a lot of clubs do now days. Buy A4 printer labels and simply print them with date circuit possibly club and the scrutineers sign them and stick them on when you’ve passed.
Print a sheet out with different dates and circuits on them and get a load of your mates to randomly sign a couple of stickers each!
The ones for the MGP, for as long as I can remember have been printed with the club logo. A different colour for each day during the fortnight.
I have a load of coloured dots a bit bigger than a 5p in my draw at work I could send you some of these if you want.

I'll finish it one day!
01-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Find Reply
Evilkinevil-15 Offline

Threads: 4
Thanks Smokey,

have just popped to Stapels in my lunchbreak and have purchased a range of small stickers like your link, just need to have a play with the printer this weekend.

cheers!
01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Find Reply
smokey125 Offline

Threads: 7
(01-05-2015, 02:58 PM)Evilkinevil-15 Wrote: Thanks Smokey,

have just popped to Stapels in my lunchbreak and have purchased a range of small stickers like your link, just need to have a play with the printer this weekend.

cheers!

If you've got MS office on your computer then there is a "Mailings" menu this has a lot of the labels already setup all you have to do is type and print! Basic wordpad doesn't do it but I think anything higher than that will do. 

I'll finish it one day!
01-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
Dmac Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
Take a walk down Bray Hill after practice one night.  They don't last long and get blown off pretty quickly.  I have a handful of them I picked up a couple of years ago as a wee keep sake.
03-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Find Reply