BOOOOOOOOM! Hutchy makes it 3 in a row
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
BOOOOOOOOM! Hutchy makes it 3 in a row
The guy's absolutely on fire! Brucie couldn't even live with him, but took a comfortable 2nd place; and Guy sounded very happy to fill the final spot on the Supersport 2 podium with his 'mint' Triumph triple. The only downside that I can gather - via listening to the commentary - was an incident at Ramsey involving Michael Sweeney. Apparently he was conscious when he was taken to Nobles' via the AirMed service. Let's hope he isn't too seriously injured & makes a speedy recovery. Oh, and there were reports of a Dog loose on the course (I think it was on the Sulby Straight), so some grossly irrisponsible owner needs to be taken to task over it.
10-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
excollier Offline
slow biker, road race fan

RE: BOOOOOOOOM! Hutchy makes it 3 in a row
Is anyone quick enough to beat him on Friday? On current form I doubt it.

10-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Find Reply
Hot Wings Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Practice speeds show GM is nipping at Hutchy's heals. If Guy can avoid mechanical issues I gotta feeling he's is gonna give Hutch a run for his money.
10-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Find Reply
excollier Offline
slow biker, road race fan

If MD were fully fit, and his bike sorted, and good weather.....like MD said himself, if your granny had test tickles she'd be your granda.
I guess we'll never get a time when everyone is fully fit and fully sorted, that's just how life is.
I don't think GM will challenge, he's fast but doesn't seem to have the staying power, I'd love to see him win though.

PS, I like the automatic "naughty" word censorship software on this forum. Impressive.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015, 08:40 AM by excollier.)
11-06-2015, 08:38 AM
Find Reply