What would you like to see changed for next year?
DBD 34 Offline

Threads: 20
RE: What would you like to see changed for next year?
I remember the weeks before practice week, it used to take me a few days of going in to my local newsagent to psyche up with parting with £15 for a programme, but always ended up going for it.

Couldn't believe the £18 price tag this year, nearly never bothered, then I remembered going to the 1990 British GP at Donington and being charged £20 for a programme for one days racing.

Fully agree with binning the glossy magazine part of the programme as there is nothing worthwhile in it anyway and just sell the race booklet separate but defo needs to revert to original start numbers.
19-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
this is what i said before some the fullon package is no use
but you will get some who dont follow the sport all year round and enjoy the magazine
there should be option to but full pack or just race guide at the right prices
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
20-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
DBD 34 Offline

(16-06-2016, 10:23 PM)DBD 34 Wrote: I have approached the organizers today and will advise the outcome shortly.

Definitely needs changing back to the old tradional numbering system.

I am still awaiting a reply from the organizers on this, I got an acknowledgment receipt saying that most queries are answered within 24 hours........
21-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Find Reply
DBD 34 Offline

Right, seeing there's nothing kicking on here lets get going for next year.......pretty much the same with me, bin the eleccy bikes and more variety in classes, and go back to number order....
16-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Find Reply