Kevin Stowe
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kevin Stowe
As far as I can remember Kevin made a good recovery but not a full recovery and although he intended racing again it wasn't to be. I think he still lives in the Grimsby area but other than that don't know more about him these days. Hope he is keeping well & would be nice if he was invited to NW200 or Scarborough in the future.
08-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Kevin Stowe
Thanks for posting the info on Kevin, Elwyn - I've always wondered how he recovered after his accident at the '79 North West 200. He had achieved a lot in his short career and, without doubt, he had the talent to go an awful long way. It would definitely be good to see him at somewhere like Scarborough or the North West.
09-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Kevin Stowe
Phil as you say Kevin was one of the best up and coming riders at the time and it would be nice to let him know he isnt forgotton.
10-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Mollie bacon Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Kevin Stowe
(10-01-2004, 01:33 PM)Mollie Wrote: Phil as you say Kevin was one of the best up and coming riders at the time and it would be nice to let him know he isnt forgotton.

I have shown Kevin that people still remember him and he was really shocked , he is my father in-law and lives in Grimsby. He still suffers from the injury’s he sustained from the accident racing. However he is doing well in himself and it is amazing to know that people do still remember him! Smile
25-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Find Reply