Delighted Jordan hails mystery TT backers
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Delighted Jordan hails mystery TT backers
[Image: pauljordan1.jpg]
Dream come true: Paul Jordan is set for TT debut

Paul Jordan will make his Isle of Man TT debut in June aboard the current British Supersport Championship winning Kawasaki ZX-6R thanks to the generosity of two local business people from Northern Ireland.

"It's like a dream come true having two local fans offer to buy me the Kawasaki that Tarran Mackenzie won the British Supersport Championship on," said Jordan, of the County Down husband and wife who wish to remain anonymous, but are purely fans of the sport and not current sponsors.

"There will be a Lady B logo on the bike which is a business they are currently setting up, but the bike will be run in the same B&W/Site Sealants colours that I have been racing in, as will the ER-6 Kawasaki Supertwin that Brian and Wendy Hull will be supplying," added Jordan, who was man of the meeting at last year's Cookstown 100, his local national race.

The 25-year-old Magherafelt butcher has been knocking in regular top 10 finishes on the international road racing scene and, combined with his British Championship experience, he hopes it will stand him in good stead for his TT debut in June.

"I'll be competing in all the National Road Races this season and the goal will be to win races," said the affable County Londonderry rider.

"Making my debut at the TT will take up a lot of focus with preparation, but I'll also be looking for strong results at the North West 200 and Ulster Grand Prix," commented Jordan, who has also secured support from local company Eat Naked NI, a local healthy living food supplier in his home town.

[Image: belfast-telegraphlogo.gif]

Paul Lindsay
02-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Website Find Reply