Maria Costello MBE, has had to withdraw from the NW200
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Maria Costello MBE, has had to withdraw from the NW200
[Image: mariacostelloracinghdr2013.jpg]

Fastest woman to lap the Vauxhall International Northwest 200, Maria Costello MBE, has had to withdraw from this year's event due to unforeseen circumstances. Putting her family first, the Northamptonshire racer will miss competing around the Triangle road for the first time in over 6 years.

Costello said: 

“I'm sorry I can't be there. I'll really miss all those amazing fans that attend the NW200. Thanks to all my sponsors and supporters for being so understanding. I wish the organisers and all the competitors a safe and successful Northwest 200."

Maria will be aiming to resume testing and racing soon. For more information go to http://www.costelloracing.com

[Image: maria-atNW.jpg]

2017 Sponsors: NGK Spark Plugs, AEJ Facilities Management by Design, Bike Shed, Rock Oil, Jap4Performance, Hel Performance, Arai, Knox, Mac Tools, Nova Racing, CPL Print Ltd, Premier Bodyworks, Radicool, EBC Brakes, Signs2Wraps, Kawasaki UK Ltd, Towergate Insurance, Gear Leathers, Hello Market, Isle of Man TT Breaks, Racebikebitz - Samco hoses, Pipercross, Progrips, Pro-Bolt, Promach, GBRacing, APC Wet Paint Ltd, Christian Baker, DnG, Trilogy Gyms, Wollaston Therapy Centre, Paul Garner Designs, Sparkes Management Support, Wiz knee sliders, Stomp Grip, SKINS, SPORTTAPE

09-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Website Find Reply