TT live on a mobile stopped working!
Queenbee Offline

Threads: 6
TT live on a mobile stopped working!
I tried to follow the racing yesterday via TT live on my mobile but it stopped working at 14.21 at the end of the first lap and has still not updated or changed to nothing going on which is what I get on the lap top.

Has anyone any suggestions on how to get this working as I will have to follow via this route later in the week?

I cannot see any means of contacting the TT website about this either.
05-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Find Reply
TTNeb Offline

Threads: 4
RE: TT live on a mobile stopped working!
There's another thread about the app which may answer your question.
Everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, it's not yet the end.

05-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Find Reply
RedlineRick Offline
Cotton Top

Threads: 1
Funny thing is they're still advertising this app on the radio.

In PlayStore the negs are piling up, but there is a reply "updated the timings functionality" so maybe their server can't handle the load?

Icon_confused Icon_confused Icon_confused
"A few yrs ago they screwed up a perfectly good working website just because they want to be 'modern' and now we have a sluggish ugly problematic and feature lacking website. but hey, its modern..., old sites are always better".
05-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
RedlineRick Offline
Cotton Top

Threads: 1
TT Live on web page went blank at last bit of the lightweight race but came back after Rutter crossed finish line.

(yawn)
"A few yrs ago they screwed up a perfectly good working website just because they want to be 'modern' and now we have a sluggish ugly problematic and feature lacking website. but hey, its modern..., old sites are always better".
07-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Find Reply