great tt
bilbo baggins Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 4
great tt
A great tt week once again, weather was a bit iffy but we were spoilt last year. I thought the clerk of the course did a great job of rescheduling the program and only closing the roads when necessary,well done. The manx people once again showed their true colours offering help to the soggy bikers and those who were stranded due to the cancelled ferries, thank you manx people. I cant even have a dig at the steam packet as i think they did ok putting on an extra sailing to catch up. my only gripe is no entertainment on the prom at nights for the second year. Thank you isle of man, see you next year. Alan.
11-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
BcakWeleher Offline
@markybiker

Threads: 3
RE: great tt
Yes, we had a great time but would love to see the return of the Prom shows in the evening.
  Beer2  Triumph Sprint ST.  The Empire Strikes Back!!
12-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Website Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Great tt for me also. Racing was great. The prom is definitely needs to get the entertainment back. And not the monster energy stunt show. The fair is great for the local kids but not much good for tt fans. I noticed some of the viewing charges had gone up. The creg and hillbury being the worse. But still plenty of places to view for free. And can we please have smoother crossings force 7 to 8 last night on my way home. Lots off poorly tt fans
12-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
BrianW Offline

Threads: 1
Great TT for me too, not bothered about the prom entertainment or fair personally, met up with some new people who I know will remain firm friends, clerk of the course did a fantastic job in trying circumstances and I cannot blame SPC for the weather. Gutted for Hutchy but Joey Yorkshire was excellent in his first year, got home at 8am yesterday and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms already.
13-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Find Reply