Gavin Lupton - R.I.P.
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Gavin Lupton - R.I.P.
[Image: gavinluptonrip.jpg]

Sadly, it has been announced that Gavin passed away this morning. 

On behalf of all at TTwebsite I take this opportunity to express our sincerest condolences to the family and friends of Gavin at this very sad time.

Malcolm
21-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Website Find Reply
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Gavin Lupton named as rider badly hurt in Dundrod 150 crash
Sadly, some dreadful breaking news concerning Gavin. He has passed away in the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast as a result of the serious injuries he sustained after the incident at Lougher's during the Dundrod 150 Challenge race. My sincere condolences to his partner Hannah & family, and all his colleagues & friends both in and out of the road racing paddock. May he rest peacefully.
22-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Gavin Lupton - R.I.P.
I was not able respond to this post whilst on the Island. Couldn't log in with my iphone.
I am devastated at the news that Gavin lost his fight for life. What a lovely bloke. You would be hard pushed to find anyone with a bad word for Gav. Chirpy, effervescent, kind and considerate, just an all round decent bloke, and a loving husband, and Dad. I want to remember him as he was at Scarborough. Winning! We had a fantastic weekend there in July........seems like just a few days ago. His beautiful daughter came with him, and we looked after her whilst he was riding. She was SO proud of her Dad, and I feel utterly heartbroken for her and her Mum.
This sport of ours is cruel at times, and this was a really tough one for me, and it will take a long time to get over it.
I rode his bike in practice at the Classic TT for one lap, and I was very privileged to do so.
Gav, I was proud to know you, I valued our friendship, and I still can't believe that I will never see you again.
Rest in peace.
04-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Find Reply