Radcliffe's pulls out of 2018 season
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Radcliffe's pulls out of 2018 season
[Image: radcliffespromo1.jpg]

Jamie Coward now searching for new team

Radcliffe's Racing has announced it won't be entering a team for the 2018 season.

It was confirmed on their Facebook page, saying the 'decision was not taken lightly', adding they won't be in the paddock for the 'foreseeable future'.

Jamie Coward signed a two-year deal with the team last year, but will now be searching for a new outfit to ride for this year.

The West Yorkshire rider tweeted to say he doesn't know what has happened but thanked Radcliffe's for the time spent with them.

Radcliffe's Racing - 18 hours ago

Unfortunately Radcliffe’s Racing will not be in the paddock for the foreseeable future. A decision which has not been taken lightly.
We would like to thank the team for all their hard work and Jamie for the great results which we are sure he'll continue to produce. A big thank you to all our sponsors and supporters. Good luck to everyone for the 2018 season.

Jamie Coward - @JCowardRacing

So unfortunately I have been left without a modern bike ride for 2018. I don’t now what’s happened but I’d like to say thanks to @Radcliffesrace for everything they have done in 2017. I know it probably a long shot but does anyone know of a bike that wants riding?

6:16 PM - Jan 3, 2018

[Image: manxradiomain.gif]
04-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Website Find Reply