McGuinness sustains injury setback
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
McGuinness sustains injury setback
[Image: mcpintheadshot.jpg]

23-time TT winner fighting for fitness

TT Icon John McGuinness has suffered a setback in his road to recovery from injuries sustained at last year's North West 200.

A little over a month ago, Manx Radio reported that the 23-time winner had had his leg brace removed, and McGuinness thanked family and friends on social media for their "amazing support".

In a further Twitter post, the Morecambe Missile said:

"I've just been trying to get my head around it all" and that "to say I'm gutted is an understatement".

[Image: manxradiologo.jpg]
11-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Website Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
RE: McGuinness sustains injury setback
Don't no how true it is but I heard he has broken the leg again. Hope not and hope he has a speedy recovery
12-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
sculptor Offline

Threads: 4
Along with thousands of others I was really looking forward to seeing a Great British rider on a Great British bike. It's bad luck for John if it doesn't materialise but could this leave the way open for Guy Martin on the Norton ? Now THAT would be a story !
12-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
Rotten luck John, don't force your recovery. I'm hoping what I have read about the leg being broken again is what is now called "Fake" news though.

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
12-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Find Reply