2018 ROADS CAMPAIGN BEGINS FOR TYCO BMW’S DAN KNEEN AT TANDRAGEE 100
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
2018 ROADS CAMPAIGN BEGINS FOR TYCO BMW’S DAN KNEEN AT TANDRAGEE 100
[Image: dankneenpretandragee.jpg]

Tyco BMW’s Dan Kneen will kick start his 2018 road racing campaign at the 58th Tandragee 100 National Road Races this bank holiday weekend [Friday 4th – Saturday 5th May]. The Manxman has previously had great success at the 5.3 mile County Armagh course, taking victories in both 1000cc classes and feature races.

The event will provide a shakedown opportunity for Dan to stretch his legs aboard the TAS Racing prepared Tyco BMW S 1000 RR Superstock 1000 machinery ahead of the International North West 200 [15th – 19th May] and Isle of Man TT [26th May – 09th June].

We have had a busy few weeks to open the 2018 season with different race and test programs for each of our riders. After a successful debut at Donington Park, Dan wanted a chance to include a road race in his early season plans and Tandragee provides the perfect opportunity with some previous experience at the event.

Philip Neill, Team Manager

I’m looking forward to going back to Tandragee, each time I’ve been there I have enjoyed some success and it would be nice to carry that on with Tyco BMW.  It will be good to get back to the road racing too.

Dan Kneen #14
30-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Website Find Reply