New look official Isle of Man TT Races programme on sale now
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
New look official Isle of Man TT Races programme on sale now
[Image: 2018presshdr.jpg]

There’s a new look for this year’s Official Isle of Man TT Races programme with more original editorial than ever before across its 108 pages, complemented by stunning photography shot exclusively for the programme.

The programme also includes a definitive 62 page race guide to all the track action in a separate, easy to carry A5 publication featuring the start lists for every race, a guide to qualifying, profiles of all of the seeded riders, a course map and detailed spectator guide and the current lap and race records around the Mountain Course.

Peter Hickman appears on the programme front cover for the first time leading into an in depth feature with Peter and one of his closest rivals for honours this year Dean Harrison as they prepare to go head to head around the Mountain Course.

Lee Johnston is determined to win his first TT this year and the Northern Ireland rider talks candidly about a traumatic couple of years on and off the track as he prepares for a TT campaign with the Honda factory team.
There is also a unique insight into the Honda Racing squad from team boss Neil Tuxworth who gives the unrivalled perspective of his near thirty year career at the helm of the Louth based team.

[Image: 2018programme.jpg]

Another team perspective is provided with an in depth feature on the Jackson Racing team who unveil the thinking behind their ‘academy’ project to develop young racers into the stars of tomorrow. Meanwhile, the young sidecar duo of Lewis Blackstock and Patrick Rosney, talk about changing the perception that you need to be a veteran to succeed in the Sidecar class at the TT.

Local hero Dan Kneen talks about growing up on the Isle of Man, his off track interests and what it would mean to become only the fourth local solo rider to win a TT.

From further afield Australian David Johnson offers an international viewpoint on his career to date as well as taking part in a tongue in cheek stereotypical Australian Q&A. Who knew he preferred Home and Away to Neighbours?

There’s a comprehensive ‘What’s On’ guide to all of the best off track entertainment around the Island as well as information on how to pick up last minute tickets for Official VIP Hospitality Experiences and Grandstand tickets.

For people looking for more than one annual Mountain Course fix, there’s detail of the other Mountain Course racing scheduled for this year including details of the Classic TT and Manx Grand Prix as well as information on the Southern 100 Club’s annual events.

The programme is on sale now island wide priced at £18 and on line at iomtt.com with deliveries available worldwide.

[Image: 2018programme-2.jpg]

[Image: 2018programme-3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 09:49 PM by Malcolm.)
15-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Website Find Reply
chris4652009 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: New look official Isle of Man TT Races programme on sale now
Thanks for the info Malcolm, I was just thinking about when this would be available on my way to catch the ferry across to the NW
16-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Find Reply
kilbil Offline

Threads: 13
Still at 18 pound. The I.o.M  governer,s should charge 30 and double the senior and F1 prize money. I don,t think any one would mind as its admission to the greatest show
 on earth. The I.O.M TT were ledgends are born. On ward and upward.

kilbil
19-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
theres plenty would mind if the price went up
ill be buying 1 and im not even going
its better to make a little money on each and sell a few than make a big profit on 1 but only sell a small amount
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
19-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Find Reply
kilbil Offline

Threads: 13
It is £38 for the mayday bank holiday B.S.B. at Oulton. This programme is your admission ticket for 14 days of better racing. 

kilbil
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2018, 09:41 AM by kilbil.)
20-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
just gotta look at olivers mount
years ago weekend with camping was cheaper than 1 day in recent times and field is much weaker now than 5 to 10 years ago at average olivers mount meeting
the ferrys to isle of man are rip off during race periods but its offset by the free to watch racing
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
20-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
I went on the TT shop website to buy the programme but was not prepared to pay £4.08 for the postage, so I will buy one on arrival.

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
23-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
(23-05-2018, 11:10 AM)Rednine Wrote: I went on the TT shop website to buy the programme but was not prepared to pay £4.08 for the postage, so I will buy one on arrival.

I thought the same (except I'm not going this year). TT Shirts are selling on their website too and their P&P is "only" £2.95. Was delivered the following day.

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
23-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Find Reply
Ted1200 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
WH Smiths no longer stocking them this year, oh well, will just have to buy mine when i get over there!
31-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
I'll be buying one on tomorrow mornings boat from heysham and not begrudging a penny of it.... And hopefully dodging the thunderstorms 😨

=======================================================================
See you on the island
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2018, 04:37 PM by H2pots.)
31-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Find Reply