STEAM PACKET COMPANY BACKS ‘RAMSEY ROCKET’ AT TT 2018
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: conorsponsorship.jpg]

On the eve of the opening race of TT 2018, the ‘Ramsey Rocket’ Conor Cummins has thanked the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company for its ongoing support.

The Company is backing Conor and the Padgetts Honda Racing team with the 32-year-old Manxman competing for them in all three main classes - the Superbike, Senior, Superstock and Supersport races.

Conor said:

‘The Steam Packet is a great local company and is very supportive of local sportsmen and women and sports teams.

‘The company has been a very loyal sponsor of mine for the last few years and I am extremely grateful.

‘Their backing means I can concentrate on the racing and I’m really looking forward to it.

‘I still get the same buzz as I always did so I can’t wait for race day.’

Team boss Clive Padgett added:

‘Conor is a very talented rider and we’ve been really impressed with his focus and commitment. He’s a great fit for the team. With the ongoing support of the Steam Packet Company, we are really looking forward to another TT week in the Isle of Man.’

Pic: Renee Caley, Marketing and Online Manager with the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, and Richard Hird, the company’s Business Development Executive, with Conor Cummins (Photo credit - Steve Davison)

[Image: stmpackethdr.jpg]
01-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Website Find Reply