Deleted Jamie Cowton Thread
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Deleted Jamie Cowton Thread
I apologise to everyone for all Posts within the original Thread being deleted (by accident), related to the passing of James at the S100 last night,

The reason for this, is that a couple of posts placed within the Thread were inappropriate and did not maintain the decency required for inclusion within the Thread.

I attempted to delete those inappropriate posts, and unfortunately clicked on the wrong option and sadly deleted the complete Thread with ALL previously entered Posts.

I sincerely apologise to all of you for this, however just wish that some people would use some decency and a degree of sensibility when making posts within such a thread.

Malcolm
13-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Website Find
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Deleted Jamie Cowton Thread
I didnt read any of the offending posts, but I am surprised that anyone on here would. In all the dross that is posted on-line, this is one place where sanity seems to prevail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
13-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Find
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
(13-07-2018, 01:24 PM)c iom tt Wrote: I didnt read any of the offending posts, but I am surprised that anyone on here would. In all the dross that is posted on-line, this is one place where sanity seems to prevail.

I know one inappropriate post was made by somebody who was making their first 'contribution' to this forum. Thankfully, the vast majority of members displayed the sensitivity and respect that makes this facility different from the rest.
13-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Find
ian333 Offline

Threads: 2
The post in question while slightly raw was in the same vein as other posts - struggling to come to terms with another tragedy while trying to continually justify it. I am sure no disrespect was intended. All sympathies was genuinely extended to the family.

I think we are all struggling at the moment. Maybe it’s a conversation better suited for another day.
13-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Find
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Yes, I agree and I think that my post/statement should remain as it was intended. Primarily an apology for inadvertently deleting all of the other posts.

Therefore I shall now close off this Thread.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2018, 03:27 PM by Malcolm.)
13-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Website Find