Free Tour of the TT Track
sculptor Offline

Threads: 4
Free Tour of the TT Track
Hopefully in the spirit of the TT I am offering anyone who is unable to get round the track a free tour. I try and set off around 6.00am , remembering that roads close around 9.30 on race days and we need to get back to Douglas and out again to viewing spots, every morning in my old MPV and do a lap (I'm always looking for new places to view !). .I will happily take anyone from abroad ( As a Lancastrian I include Yorkshire in that !) who doesn't have transport on the Island a Free Trip but welcome donations to the Joey Dunlop Fund  (ALL money collected will go to JDF ). I can pick you up as I'm staying in Douglas and we can stop for Photos etc. . You can pm me on here or text John 07736 611 019
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2017, 07:37 PM by Malcolm.)
23-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Free Tour of the TT Track
True spirt of the tt top man
23-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
BRADDAN OAK Offline

Threads: 21
Good on you sculpture, a true gent, hope you collect a few quid for the JDF.

23-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
well done mate
and obviously donations to the best charity conected to the tt
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
23-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Find Reply
captainsparkledotcom Offline

Threads: 364
Good stuff!
I'd come along myself, but we'll bet out about the same time, we'll look out for you! 
Triumph Rocket (of course!), NC30 & GSX14 in convoy!
24-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Website Find Reply
sculptor Offline

Watch out for those speed guns. Last year I got 'gunned' before 6am coming into Kirk Michael. I escaped any prosecution but it's so easy as you come from a quite quick derestricted zone to a '30'. Give us  a 'toot' on the horn as you sail past. (Blue Citroen Synergie)
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2017, 08:35 AM by Malcolm.)
24-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Find Reply
mcguyver Offline

Threads: 2
What a great idea? I am coming over from Australia for my 3rd TT and although I always have a bike available and have done several touring laps of the circuit I always feel I am missing some of the interesting facts etc about the circuit.
On every previous occasion we have done the commentated bus tour but on each occasion, we have only ever made it to Ramsey due to road closures and had to come back via the coast road.

I might be interested in taking you up on your offer, particularly if the weather is a bit dicey.

Thanks for posting.
25-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Find Reply
sculptor Offline

SAME AGAIN THIS YEAR ....WE ARRIVE LATE ON FRIDAY THE 1st. SO PLANNING FIRST 'TRIP' ON SATURDAY 2nd JUNE BEFORE 1st RACE
#1 Free Tour of the TT Track
Hopefully in the spirit of the TT I am offering anyone who is unable to get round the track a free tour. I try and set off around 6.00am , remembering that roads close around 9.30 on race days and we need to get back to Douglas and out again to viewing spots, every morning in my old MPV and do a lap (I'm always looking for new places to view !). .I will happily take anyone from abroad ( As a Lancastrian I include Yorkshire in that !) who doesn't have transport on the Island a Free Trip but welcome donations to the Joey Dunlop Fund (ALL money collected will go to JDF ). I can pick you up as I'm staying in Douglas and we can stop for Photos etc. . You can pm me on here or text John 07736 611 019
27-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Find Reply