BRADL IMPRESSES IN SEPANG COMEBACK
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BRADL IMPRESSES IN SEPANG COMEBACK
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

LCR Honda CASTROL rider Stefan Bradl secured a creditable points finish as he deputised for the injured Cal Crutchlow at the Malaysia Grand Prix. The German fought hard to claim 13th position at the Sepang International Circuit on a day when Honda #HRC clinched the #MotoGP Constructors title once again.

[Image: BradlSepangRace.jpg]

#6 Stefan Bradl – (13th – 41’07.694)

“I’m happy, we finished in the points and that was my target. Of course, it was a tough race as I’d not ridden the bike in almost two months and then I arrived here in Malaysia and the conditions were unbelievably hot. Also the weather was inconsistent, so overall I think we did a good job and I’m happy with the team because they helped me a lot. As soon as I started with them this weekend it felt like I was back home, so I have to thank Lucio (Cecchinello) and the guys in the garage who did an incredible job. A big thanks to HRC as well as they built up a test schedule this year which allowed me this opportunity. Also I want to wish Cal (Crutchlow) a speedy recovery, I hope he’s recovering well and can come back as strong as he was before.”

04-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Website Find Reply