Dan Sayle Winners Watch Stolen
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dan Sayle Winners Watch Stolen
[Image: Graham Watch.jpg]

Dan Sayle Posting

————-REWARD—————-

It sickens me having to post this, but during my time away in hospital after I crashed the 250 a number of things were taken from my truck and van. I was hoping it was just misplaced however after a closer look now I’m a bit more mobile it’s confirmed a number of items missing. This watch is one of the things missing, I have still the passport and have reported it in as missing. It is very distinctive as it’s inscribed on the rear as sidecar tt winner. It also has the bottom button missing I also still have this part.

As posted above i have a substantial reward to give to anybody who can return this item to me or provide me with some info that gets it back to me

Many thanks

Dan

If you wish to add to Dans post on his Facebook page, you can do so HERE

If not on Facebook, by all means post here on this Forum (Watch the language though).

If I were to truly express my thoughts and feelings over thjs matter, I would probably have to ban myself from my own forum for foul and abusive language.

Suffice to say, in my opinion, the culprit is NO member of the Racing Family.

Malcolm
20-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Website Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Dan Sayle Winners Watch Stolen
sad story and no true fan of the sport would do such a thing im sure
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
20-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Find Reply