JULIAN TRUMMER STEPS UP TO SUPERBIKE CLASSES FOR TT 2019
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
JULIAN TRUMMER STEPS UP TO SUPERBIKE CLASSES FOR TT 2019
[Image: JulianTrummer1.jpg]

Austria’s Julian Trummer will make the step up to the Superbike, Superstock, and Senior classes for the 2019 Isle of Man TT Races Fuelled by Monster Energy.

In what will be his third TT appearance, Trummer will make his debut in the 1000cc classes onboard the TC Racing/DP Coldplaning prepared Honda CBR1000RR SP2. Alongside this, he'll race the team’s Honda CBR600RR that he rode in 2017 and 2018 for both Supersport Races.

The news sees Trummer continue his relationship with TC Racing for a fourth year, and after notable results in the 2018 Supersport and Lightweight TT Races, he feels now is the time to make the step up to the 1000cc classes.

"After 3 years of racing on the TT Mountain Course, I think I’ve done my apprenticeship and now feel ready to step up with the big boys. I’m really looking forward to riding a Superbike around the best track in the World, and to be able to do it again with a team I have 100% trust in is fantastic. It’s the best and safest way for me to get faster around here without any pressure. To work with such a professional team again makes it so much easier!”

Team owner Mick Charnock added-

"Julian is one of the most focused riders we have ever worked with and we’re really pleased he’s back with us again this year. Over the last few years he’s come in under the radar, gained confidence, and built up his speed, and at 27 I have no doubt that he has the ability to get amongst some of the seasoned TT racers over the next few years."

Picture courtesy of OTTPix.

[Image: TT2019hdr.jpg]
23-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Website Find Reply