PHIL CROWE TARGETS SUCCESS AND 130MPH IN 2019
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
PHIL CROWE TARGETS SUCCESS AND 130MPH IN 2019
[Image: PhilCrowe1.jpg]

Lincolnshire’s Phil Crowe will make his return to the TT Mountain Course later this year contesting five of the six solo races at the 2019 Isle of Man TT Races Fuelled by Monster Energy.

The Market Rasen rider will again campaign a BMW S1000RR in the RST Superbike, RL360 Superstock and PokerStars Senior TT Races and has again chosen to ride the Yamaha YZF-R6 for the two Monster Energy Supersport TT Races.

Since making his debut on the 37.73-mile course in 2014, Crowe has consistently improved both his results and lap times with the last two years seeing him make huge strides forward and firmly establish himself among the seeded riders for the event.

Last year saw him claim his best ever result with a superb ninth place in the RST Superbike Race whilst a personal best lap of 129.957mph saw him agonisingly miss out on a maiden 130mph+ lap by just 0.349s.

He backed this up with 17th place in the RL360 Superstock Race while the two Monster Energy Supersport encounters saw him come away with 19th and 21st place finishes.

The 39-year old was holding onto a brilliant seventh place going into the final lap of the PokerStars Senior Race, but a crash at the Whitegates section of the course cost him another top ten finish and, potentially, that first ever 130mph+ lap, something he’s keen to achieve later this year.

Crowe is clearly looking forward to the new season and said-

“I really enjoyed every moment of last year’s TT up to the last lap of the Senior Race at Whitegates! Things are really starting to click for me on the Mountain Course and I know where I can make improvements and find more speed. I can’t wait to get going again.”

Tickets for the 2019 events are now on sale via the Official iomttraces.com website including Official Grandstand Tickets, VIP Hospitality Experiences, and Official Entertainment Events.

[Image: TT2019hdr.jpg]
29-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Website Find Reply