Red Bull KTM Tech3 initiates new era
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Red Bull KTM Tech3 initiates new era
[Image: Tech3LOGO.jpg]

With today’s team presentation close to KTM’s headquarters in Mattighofen, Austria, Red Bull KTM Tech3 ultimately kicked off the 2019 season, unveiling their brand-new blue and orange livery, which captivates with some particular elements in chrome. Both, Hafizh Syahrin and Miguel Oliveira, who will compete in the MotoGP class this year, plus Philipp Öttl and Marco Bezzecchi, leading the Red Bull KTM Tech3 Moto2 project where on stage to proudly uncover their new machines

Hafizh Syahrin

“I’m really excited for the new livery. I think it’s truly different than everybody else on the track. We as Red Bull KTM Tech3 are one more team bringing some new color to the circuit. I can’t wait to be on track with this bike in Qatar. It looks amazing and I guess even more so under the floodlights in the desert. I’m very delighted about this look and can’t wait to get the season started!”

Miguel Oliveira

“I’m very happy with the new colors, the bike is amazing. The outlook of everything is just incredible, quite different from what we are used to. It’s such a nice project, that KTM and Red Bull got together; to have two factory teams on the grid is something pretty unique and it shows clearly, that KTM soon wants to dominate also this class and road racing in general. I’m just really proud and I feel privileged to be a part of this project.”

[Image: OliveraWithLivery.jpg]

Philipp Öttl

“I can’t wait to start this new adventure together with Hervé and my team. The tests in November have already been very interesting and I’m happy to be able to work and learn again with my guys soon. During this winter, I was training in Spain and Italy and I think, I’m well prepared for this season. Regarding the colors of our bike, I like the blue very much as it is a special tint, plus blue is my favorite color as well. I’m looking forward to the first tests this year and I’m highly motivated for these new tasks.”

Marco Bezzecchi

“I’m very excited about the team presentation. I like the colors of the bike a lot and also, I can’t wait to be reunited my team and work with my new machine again. The bulls on the bike, that are chrome are my favorite part and I can’t wait to start this new adventure with Hervé, who is a very good boss. I enjoyed the days of testing in November with him a lot. He was always in the garage to watch what we do and how we work. At the same time, I’m very proud to be in a team like this.”

Hervé Poncharal - Team Manager

“It’s been great to show the world our definitive colors. I have seen them at the end of December. When Niki Ruhstorfer sent me the pictures for the first time, I couldn’t believe it, because this is such a cool bike, the colors are outstanding. They are not only very smart, but also look very technical. This metallic blue and metallic silver on the bike makes it look different, very elegant. Elegance is always important for a French man, so I’m very proud to have such an elegant bike, team uniform and riders’ leathers. We saw it a little bit on the Toro Rosso Formula one team and always found it really beautiful, so to be close to these guys and this design, is incredible. For sure, the most important for a motorcycle racing bike is to be fast and we are working on that. The test we had in Sepang a few days ago was very interesting. But if the bike can be fast and good-looking, it’s a big bonus. Therefore, we are more than proud to have shown what our livery will finally be and I can’t wait to see it under the floodlights in Qatar, because for sure it will look even more amazing. Hopefully, we can see these bikes with this livery in strong positions.”

13-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Website Find Reply