Dan Sayle Crowned World Champion
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dan Sayle Crowned World Champion
[Image: DanSayleHeadshot.jpg]

Dan Sayle becomes a World Champion at the Week-end

Most of you will be aware of the incident that Dan had in last years Manx GP, suffering some pretty bad injuries as the outcome.

Knowing Dan as I do, even I was utterly amazed at his rate of recovery when I last visited him in November.

His determination to get fit again has seen his complete dedication to his physio programme and his general wellbeing

His rate of Recovery has resulted in him being cleared of any Neurological issues on the 9th of February and on the 14th of February was also classed fit and cleared of his back injuries.

(Due to the amount of time spent in the pool at the Palace Health Club, he now only has the web feet to clear up).

Don't be surprised if you see and hear of him making plans for this year !!!

Now the BIG ISSUE and why you clicked on the Post !!!

[Image: BonnagCert.jpg]

Dan Sayle crowned Bonnag Champ 2019

The winner of the World Bonnag Championships has been crowned.

Sulby man Dan Sayle can now add the title of world bonnag champion 2019 to his many racing accolades.

Taking place Saturday night at St James' Church in Dalby, the contest saw bakers from across the Island competing to make the most authentic bonnag - a sweet bread that was a staple part of the Manx diet for centuries.

Mr Sayle tweeted about his win this morning, saying 'those of you who know me, will know how much I love baking and what this means'.

(Courtesy Manx radio)

[Image: BonnagTray.jpg]

25-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Website Find Reply