Moriwaki Althea Honda Team arrives at legendary Laguna Seca
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Moriwaki Althea Honda Team arrives at legendary Laguna Seca
[Image: KiyopreLaguna.jpg]

After the racing action at Donington Park concluded, the Moriwaki Althea Honda Team packed up and flew to the US where round nine of the WorldSBK season is taking place this coming weekend at the legendary track of Laguna Seca in California.

This will be Ryuichi Kiyonari’s first visit to the track, the Japanese rider having raced at other North American tracks during his previous WSBK years.
After the Laguna Seca round, the Championship will head into its summer break, with the next WorldSBK round scheduled to take place at Portimao, in Portugal over the weekend of 6-8 September.

Ryuichi Kiyonari  23

“I’ve raced in the States in the past but never at Laguna Seca. I’m very excited to be going there as it’s something of a legendary track, home to many great races and battles both in SBK and MotoGP. I know the layout is a little particular, but I’m ready to work hard with my team to improve our bike’s setup and adapt it to any kind of track. From past experience, I also know that there is always a good atmosphere in the US, the fans enjoying the action and cheering for all the riders. I’ll do my utmost for them and for all our Honda supporters.”

[Image: MoriwakiHdr.jpg]
12-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Website Find Reply